John P Writer

Friday, April 24, 2015

New Digs, New Book, New Outlook

Even though I write for other people, does not mean I do not have my own projects brewing. I am working on my next wine book, that will be step even farther from my first book,

 (Click here to view this book)

The Complete Guide to Making Your Own Wine at Home: Everything You Need to Know Explained Simply 


The feedback I have received is that people liked that it helped beginners and also contained some more advanced techniques. The new book (Title Forthcoming) will explore equipment, techniques, recipes and a new perspective after five years. 

I have new a place that will play into the new book, but I don't want to jinx it just yet- I will be moving soon and I could not be more excited.

The is a renewed feeling of creating a new book with my name on the spine. I am very, very, VERY excited. My promise to my clients is to help them craft and publish a book, and now I am making that promise to myself.

One last thought. If you have a response to my blog post- PLEASE post it here, Don't send just an email rant- let's talk it out here on the blogspace. It is how we can learn from one another and others can learn as well.

I am off to Baltimore and then Fort Meyers this week. I love meeting new clients and getting that creative engine moving.


That is my story and I am sticking to it. What is yours? Now write a book about!


John Peragine


No comments:

Post a Comment