John P Writer

Monday, January 2, 2017

Year of the Ghostwriter


This picture is pretty much what my desk looks like.

Ha ha ha- not even close. I can't find my glasses, my pen is forever misplaced, books are tumbling and the are mountains of papers.

I live in the world of crawling around in other people's minds, grabbing their ideas and translating them to words on a page. I help people who want to write and publish a book become a part of the 2% who actually achieve this amazing feat.

In 2017, I have deemed it the year of the ghostwriter. I am taking my skills to the next level and am translating them through teaching and public speaking.




In addition, I am adding a daily video and blog post. My concept is to connect to writers and those who are looking for help writing through words, images and writing. Each video will have a blog post that accompanies it. The hope is that I will connect to people's unique learning styles.

Let's look at the weekly breakdown:

Mondays- Weekend Recap and Publishing Trends

Tuesdays- Business Concepts in Writing

Wednesdays- Collaborative Writing Lab (Ghostwriting Skills)

Thursdays- Publishing Tips

Fridays- Writing for Profit

I encourage everyone and listening to participate. Ask questions. Make Comments. Heck guest blog or be interviewed!

Let's make 2017 the year of not only the ghostwriter, but the year YOU get published.




No comments:

Post a Comment